Monday, February 5, 2007

The Things that Amuse Us...

Laura's sister Sarah, who lives in Georgia, hasn't seen Kate since Christmas and asked if we would post a picture or two of her. As you can see from the pictures, Mary has become quite the mother-type and Laura managed to take a picture of Mary pushing Kate in a baby-doll stroller the other day. Kate didn't seem to mind and actually seems to love Mary 'taking care of her'. So, here you go Sarah, and whoever else would like to see some Kate pictures.

2 comments:

Kyle Goen said...

Great pics of the girls.

Anonymous said...

Rodney- Although it may seem small, I appreciate you so much for taking the time to post this information/pictures, in what is I'm sure a busy schedule. Although I am just down the road from you all, I do not visit often and so the picture of baby Kate really made my day.She has grown and changed so much since the time I got to visit and hold her. Also, thanks for being the spiritual leader of your house.