Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mom

Today was Mother’s Day of course and I thought I would take a minute to tell everyone how great my kids’ mom really is.  Laura is a great mom to our 3 girls.  Within her there seems to be an unending supply of patience for watching ‘shows’ and reading books.  Making a different lunch for each one is no problem and searching through stacks and drawers of clothes for the one special shirt is certainly OK.  The girls no without a doubt that their mom loves them and has no other mission in life than to be their mom.  She’s a good mom!

3 comments:

lauraknight said...

Thanks for the kind words, honey!! I am certainly a blessed woman to be your wife and our little girls' mama.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I think that is very good.

Ruth said...

Oh how sweet and true Laura is a great example of a Godly mom and the girls are so blessed to have her. Way to encourage her Rodney being a stay at home mom is a job!